Saturday, April 1, 2017

"where two or three are gathered together in my name...there I will be in the midst of them" D&C 6:32





The love and power of Christ are present no matter where
the faithful members of the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day Saints meet.


Their rooms are versatile...


as chapels for Sacrament meetings...


or classrooms.


One end of a room may be the kitchen and classroom...


and the other end the baptistery.


Most of the buildings are probably not much bigger than
our houses in the USA...


but they allow the members too rejoice
in the glory of the Gospel.


The surroundings may be humble...


but the Spirit


can always be felt inside.


The Gospel of Jesus Christ is the same


no matter where it is taught...


(No standing in the hallways during Sunday
School classes in this building)


or in what ever language.


Glad to be a soldier in His army
and accompanied by my wife in the work.


What a beautiful and humble little church;
and I suspect it was a very sincere place of devotion in its day.


I love these trees.  Perhaps not exactly the Tree of Life...


but I felt like either could somehow be
symbols of Gospel principles.


No comments: